Our Procurement Focus
- Value for money,
- Legislative compliance,
- High standards of consideration for the environment,
- Work health and safety, and
- Achievement of our community and economic targets are to be pursued when procuring goods and services.
Business EthicsWhat Council requires of you?
- Comply with Council's procurement policies and procedures.
- Declare real or perceived conflicts of interest as soon as you become aware of the conflict.
- Refrain from engaging in any form of collusive practices including offering employee inducements or incentives designed to improperly influence the conduct of their duties.
- Act ethically, fairly and honestly in all dealings with Council.
- Assist the Council to prevent unethical practices in our business relationships.
Statement of Business Ethics
Code of Conduct